Can You Buy A 2 Bedroom Colonial In 22201 in Arlington For $350,000?
Do you know all there is to know about 2125 19th St N #6?
The Arlington Area Facts
- The average days on market in the Arlington area is 54 days.
- The average living area in the Arlington area is 1,500 sqft. Still, 2125 19th St N #6 has 850 sqft of living area.
- The Arlington Area has an average price per square foot of $508
. But, 2125 19th St N #6 is $441 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Arlington area?
- 900 N Taylor St #705 is the least expensive home in the Arlington area. 900 N Taylor St #705 is listed for $65,000. But even so, 1111 19th St N #2901 is the highest-priced home in the Arlington area. 1111 19th St N #2901 is asking $7,950,000.
- The median age of homes in the Arlington area is 35 years. 2125 19th St N #6 is 68 years old.
On the other hand, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But even so, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 04/09/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate information from the Arlington area or for information about residences like 2125 19th St N #6.
Continue reading "2125 19th St N #6, Arlington Real Estate Announcement"
How Much Is A Mid 20th-Century Place In 22201 in Arlington County?
Should you make an offer buy 2125 19th St N #2? It could be. However, you have to ask yourself these questions.
Are you seeking an entry-level property in 22201 in Arlington? Can you afford $409,900? Is it actually worth $455,000 or $345,000? Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $1,790 on this purchase of real estate? Email Nesbitt Realty to learn more from a personable specialist on Arlington County real estate.
Continue reading "2125 19th St N #2, Arlington VA 22201 Listed"
Do you have a place of residence similar to 2133 19th St N #6 in Arlington County that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Engleside Cooperative:
Continue reading "Why Isn't My Condo Selling?"
To visit this small condo email buyers agent Will Nesbitt
. He can help you with any 850 sqft home listed for sale in Arlington, Virginia. If you are looking at purchasing an affordable small condo in Arlington County, your choices might be limited right now. 2125 19th St N #6
might be the best selection for you, but we have a few more recommendations below.
Continue reading "Shopping For A Small Condo In Arlington County"