Listed Basics About Interior Unit Townhouses Listed In The City of Alexandria
405 Franklin St in Alexandria may be a great community for some buyers. Above all, you'll want to get some basic details about the area to know if this is the residence for you.
Real Estate Basics About The 22314 Area
1804 W Abingdon Dr #102
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 36 years. 405 Franklin St is 74 years old.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $933
. On the other hand, 405 Franklin St is $949 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 170 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,535 sqft. Conversely, 405 Franklin St has 850 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
is the least expensive
home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102
is listed for $1,700. But even so, 601 & 607 Oronoco St
is the highest-priced
home in the 22314 area. 601 & 607 Oronoco St
is asking $4,995,000.
Moreover, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 12/15/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate info from the 22314 area or for information about properties not unlike 405 Franklin St.
Continue reading "405 Franklin St, Alexandria Real Estate Update"