Choice 3-Bedroom Condo ⁝ McLean VA 22102
1717 Westwind in 22102 may be an ideal community for some buyers. On the other hand, you'll want to get some basic reasons about the area to know if this is the home for you.
Real Estate Pieces of Info About Fairfax County
9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 1717 Westwind is 49 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $358
. In contrast, 1717 Westwind is $358 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 65 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,336 sqft. However, 1717 Westwind has 1,200 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
is the least expensive
home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412
is listed for $1,800. In contrast, 7979 E Boulevard Dr
is the highest-priced
home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr
is asking $60,000,000.
Indeed, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Conversely, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 10/25/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Alan Clerinx for the latest real estate information from Fairfax County about places like 1717 Westwind.
Continue reading "1717 Westwind, McLean Real Estate Update"