1 Bedroom Home in Alexandria, Virginia For $425,000Do you worry about purchasing real estate like 801 S Pitt St #333 in 22314? Moreover, you could buy a condo that needs repairs which you simply can't afford. However, Will Nesbitt can help you to buy a home warranty to reduce the risk you'll be facing. In addition, there are always problems in 22314 in Alexandria real estate. Above all, a tireless Realtor not unlike Will is able to advise you to manage or avoid many of the problems associated with buying a home in 22314. Continue reading "801 S Pitt St #333, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Would You Pay $447,000 For A 820 Sqft Home In Alexandria?Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22314 area? Stuart Nesbitt can aid you with a condo like 800 S Saint Asaph St #302, but these facts might prove useful as well.
The Alexandria Area Matters
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 88 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,654 sqft. Above all, 800 S Saint Asaph St #302 has 820 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $465 . But, 800 S Saint Asaph St #302 is $545 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 800 S Saint Asaph St #302 is 40 years old.
$424,998 In Alexandria Virginia 22314If you're shopping for condos, every search is going to be framed by your condo purchase prequalified spending limit. How much do you want to pay? 801 S Pitt St #321 is in 22314 in Alexandria and has been available for 1 days. This property has 814 sqft of above grade living area. The seller is asking $424,998. If you're seeking your selections in Alexandria, Virginia and your property buying budget is approximately $400,000, you may want to contact Stuart Nesbitt about what's available in the Alexandria area. Continue reading "801 S Pitt St #321, Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale"
$419,000 :: 1 Bedroom in 22314 in the City of Alexandria at St Asaph Square
How Much Does A 814 Sqft} Residence Similar To 801 S Pitt St #330 Cost In Alexandria?Julie Nesbitt tells us that, depending upon your price range, you might want to deliberate on this condo at 801 S Pitt St #330 listed for $419,000. On the other hand, consider that the average living area of homes in the City of Alexandria is 1,303. Continue reading "801 S Pitt St #330, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
801 S Pitt St #230 is located in Northern Virginia at St Asaph Square. You do not have to work with an agent who also works with sellers, unless you want to. Alan Clerinx helps buyers who want to buy in 22314. It's best to rely on a local specialist like Alan Clerinx to shop places. Ad hoc searches without professional assistance rarely return most compatible results. Continue reading "1 Bedroom Home In Alexandria, Virginia For $420,000"