If you're contemplating a property purchase at Park Glen in 22204 in Arlington County, you might want to check out these facts we've uncovered. Did you know these facts about Park Glen? Continue reading "Hidden Perks About Park Glen"
$245,000 :: Arlington Virginia 22204If you’re investigating homes to buy in 22204 in Arlington we’ve collected some specifics for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a residence like 808 S Arlington Mill Dr #9-102.
Arlington County Data
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 69 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,462 sqft. Above all, 808 S Arlington Mill Dr #9-102 has 748 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $327 . Above all, 808 S Arlington Mill Dr #9-102 is $328 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 900 N Taylor St #1709 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #1709 is listed for $80,000. Nevertheless, 3a N Ridgeview Rd is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 3a N Ridgeview Rd is asking $4,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 35 years. 808 S Arlington Mill Dr #9-102 is 74 years old.
For some buyers, only new will do. If you want to buy a newly constructed home, I'm your guru on surrounding real estate. Continue reading "Are You Looking For A Local Agent To Find A Recently Built Residence?"
When you work with Nesbitt Realty, you're working with an experienced real estate pro that knows 22204 in Arlington County. You can work with a local, family-run, small real estate brokerage AND still enjoy a rebate on your unit purchase. It's easy to save money on your home purchase in Arlington. Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Can Save You $796 On Your Residence At Park Glen"