Find A 4 Bedroom Interior Unit Townhouse in the Alexandria Area For $660,001
Here’s some points about real estate in Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 6408 Hawk View Ln to help measure market value.
Fairfax County Factors
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 61 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,679 sqft. Conversely, 6408 Hawk View Ln has 2,165 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $305
. But, 6408 Hawk View Ln is $305 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Still, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 34 years. 6408 Hawk View Ln is 21 years old.
In fact, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/02/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate data from Fairfax County about places comparable to 6408 Hawk View Ln.
Continue reading "6408 Hawk View Ln, Alexandria VA 22312 For Sale"
Important Real Estate Elements About 6339-C Eagle Ridge Ln #51 in Alexandria
There's a lot to love about this condo in Alexandria, Virginia. But is 6339-C Eagle Ridge Ln #51 the right property for you? There are so many questions to ask yourself.
To get what you want, you need to know what you want By way of illustration.
Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at neighborhood is natural gas. Do you want the most expensive property in the section, like 4900 Birch Ln
or do you prefer the least expensive home like 479 N Armistead St #T1
. Do you want upgraded features? By way of illustration, do you like stainless steel appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Maybe you want a "green" home? Or, do you prefer a handyman special?
Continue reading "6339-C Eagle Ridge Ln #51, Alexandria VA 22312 For Sale"