What Can I Buy In 22314 in the City of Alexandria For $700,000?
If you’re interested in learning more about properties like 330 S West St #305 in The City of Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place.
The City of Alexandria Basics
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 63 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,354 sqft. In contrast, 330 S West St #305 has 1,407 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $490
. However, 330 S West St #305 is $490 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 330 S West St #305 is 24 years old.
What is more, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. In contrast, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 10/13/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Stuart Nesbitt for the latest real estate data from the City of Alexandria about properties similar to 330 S West St #305.
Continue reading "330 S West St #305, Alexandria Real Estate Update"