Real Estate Points In The Annandale Area
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern Virginia when you’re deliberating the possibility of purchasing a new condo such as 4345 Ivymount Ct #14.
The Annandale Area Facts
- The average days on market in the Annandale area is 52 days.
- The average living area in the Annandale area is 1,630 sqft. Conversely, 4345 Ivymount Ct #14 has 897 sqft of living area.
- The Annandale Area has an average price per square foot of $364
. On the other hand, 4345 Ivymount Ct #14 is $240 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Annandale area?
- 4313 Americana Dr #A is the least expensive home in the Annandale area. 4313 Americana Dr #A is listed for $173,888. In contrast, 4313 Holly Ln is the highest-priced home in the Annandale area. 4313 Holly Ln is asking $1,830,000.
- The median age of homes in the Annandale area is 54 years. 4345 Ivymount Ct #14 is 60 years old.
In addition, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 09/14/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate data from the Annandale area or for information about condos comparable to 4345 Ivymount Ct #14.
Continue reading "4345 Ivymount Ct #14, Annandale VA 22003 On The Market"
I am a full-time, patient Realtor. I work hard every day in and around 22003 in Annandale.
I like 4355 Ivymount Ct #8. This condo in 22003 in Annandale looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
Continue reading "Real Estate Objectives For Your 1-BR 1 BA Condominium In 22003"