Arlington Virginia For Sale - $459,000
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about properties in the Arlington area if you’re thinking about buying a home similar to 1300 Army Navy Dr #817.
The 22202 Area Things
- The average days on market in the 22202 area is 122 days.
- The average living area in the 22202 area is 1,705 sqft. In contrast, 1300 Army Navy Dr #817 has 1,279 sqft of living area.
- The 22202 Area has an average price per square foot of $385
. But, 1300 Army Navy Dr #817 is $359 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22202 area?
- 1200 S Arlington Ridge Rd #103 is the least expensive home in the 22202 area. 1200 S Arlington Ridge Rd #103 is listed for $215,000. Above all, 1200 Crystal Dr #Ph18 is the highest-priced home in the 22202 area. 1200 Crystal Dr #Ph18 is asking $3,495,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22202 area is 43 years. 1300 Army Navy Dr #817 is 57 years old.
Further, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 12/07/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Alan Clerinx for the latest real estate info from the 22202 area or for information about properties such as 1300 Army Navy Dr #817.
Continue reading "1300 Army Navy Dr #817, Arlington VA 22202 Listed"
1300 Army Navy Dr #315 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Julie N.
is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular place in 22202. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right condo for you.
Continue reading "Realistic Real Estate Goals For Your 1-bedroom Contemporary-style Condo In Arlington"
Nesbitt Realty is known for being attentive and well prepared when dealing with property seekers in Arlington. If you have questions about 1300 S Army Navy Dr #1005, or the real estate market in Arlington, contact Nesbitt Realty today.
Continue reading "Save Money On Your Purchase In 22202 When You Work With A Nesbitt Realty Agent"