Valuable Facts About Detached Homes Advertised For Sale In Arlington County
If you’re interested in learning more about residences similar to 5809 4th St S in 22204 in Arlington, you’ve come to the right place.
Arlington County Aspects
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 76 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,596 sqft. In contrast, 5809 4th St S has 1,739 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $491
. But, 5809 4th St S is $388 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 900 N Taylor St #1209 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #1209 is listed for $68,000. Above all, 1111 19th St N #2901 is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 1111 19th St N #2901 is asking $7,950,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 39 years. 5809 4th St S is 74 years old.
As a matter of fact, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 08/07/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate data from Arlington County about residences not unlike 5809 4th St S.
Continue reading "5809 4th St S, Arlington Real Estate Advisory"
Andrew Patton assists buyer clients discover homes in Arlington County.
If you're deliberating the possibility of investing $995,000 in 22204 in Arlington, you'll want to know about 5615 3rd St S. This detached home has 1,872 sqft and 3 bedrooms.
Continue reading "How Do $995,000 3 Bedroom In 22204 In Arlington Stack Up Against One Another?"