How Much Do Properties Cost At Fairlington Mews in 22206 in Arlington County?What Andrew Patton really likes about working in the 22206 zip code, is that 22206 is a great place to find a home like 4633 36th St S #B2 that really fits a shopper shopping in the Arlington area. We'd love to help you find your next home. Contact us if any of these contemporary homes like 4633 36th St S #B2 interest you. Actually, even if you are not shocked by what this home has right here in Arlington County, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information. Continue reading "4633 36th St S #B2, Arlington Real Estate Update"
Arlington Area Real Estate AspectsDo you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22206 in Arlington area? Andrew Patton can assist you with a property like 4607 36th St S #B1, but these facts may prove useful as well.
Real Estate Things About Arlington County
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 39 years. 4607 36th St S #B1 is 81 years old.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $419 . In contrast, 4607 36th St S #B1 is $372 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 58 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,458 sqft. But, 4607 36th St S #B1 has 1,008 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
Rarely, rarely!! available Bradford model in the most sought after section of one of the most sought after neighborhoods in all of DC…….Fairlington!!! Fully renovated & turn key condition w updated bath, new 3 1/4″ bamboo flooring, all new … [Read more]$375,000 ~ 2 BR ~ 1 BA ~ 0 HB ~ Arlington VA Continue reading "Striking $375,000 ~ 4640 36th St S #B2 Arlington VA 22206"