As a landlord, you could handle your own rental property, or you could find a professional managing agent like Nesbitt Realty & Management to handle your rental in the counties of Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax and Falls Church. Continue reading "Should I Manage My Own Rental In Arlington County, Virginia?"
As a matter of fact, homeownership offers children the benefit of educational and social continuity. If you are thinking about purchasing an one-of-a-kind small property in Arlington County, your choices might be limited right now. 1736 N Rhodes St #5-294 might be the best choice for you, but we have some more ideas below. Continue reading "Are You Dreaming About A Small Property In Arlington County?"
1 Bedroom Home in 22201 in Arlington County For $299,900Do you have reasons to be anxious when we're talking about $300,000 for a 1-bedroom condo like 1913 N Rhodes St #16 in 22201? You could pay too much for the place. Conversely, Nesbitt Realty can arrange for a licensed appraiser to make sure you don't pay more than fair market value. Of course, there are many pitfalls to avoid and overcome. But, a real estate professional comparable to Nesbitt Realty has the answers and can help reduce your stress from the buying process. Continue reading "1913 N Rhodes St #16, Arlington Real Estate Dispatch"
You might be wondering if we have experience managing properties like 1900 N Rhodes St #69. Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Easily Handles Rental Condos In Arlington, Virginia"
Investigate what's new at Colonial Village. Continue reading "Andrew Patton Can Help You Get In Colonial Village"
As an owner, you could do rental management in 22201 in Arlington County yourself, or you could employ a rental manager like our family business to manage your rental in Arlington County. Continue reading "What Does Nesbitt Realty Do To Take Care Of A Rental Condo In Arlington County, Virginia?"
$249,000 Listed For Sale At 1800 Key Blvd #9497 In Arlington CountyNesbitt Realty really likes real estate in Arlington County. Take a look at this property at 1800 Key Blvd #9497 to see why. We constantly update our image library to stay apprised of the latest real estate developments in Arlington. Besides, even if you are not surprised by what this property has for the right buyer, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information. Continue reading "1800 Key Blvd #9497, Arlington VA 22201 Listed"
1 Bedroom in 22201 Asking $293,500Reach out to us to learn more about 2021 Key Blvd #12617 in Arlington. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
Arlington County Things
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 94 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,598 sqft. However, 2021 Key Blvd #12617 has 581 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $492 . Still, 2021 Key Blvd #12617 is $505 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 900 N Taylor St #705 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #705 is listed for $75,000. Conversely, 3629 38th St N is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 3629 38th St N is asking $3,850,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 30 years. 2021 Key Blvd #12617 is 82 years old.
$300,000 Listed At 1801 Queens Ln #2-138 In Arlington County1801 Queens Ln #2-138 is located in the Arlington area of the NOVA region. Here are a few elements for home buyers who are looking at this area to think about.
The 22201 Area Facts
- The average days on market in the 22201 area is 82 days.
- The average living area in the 22201 area is 1,300 sqft. Nevertheless, 1801 Queens Ln #2-138 has 582 sqft of living area.
- The 22201 Area has an average price per square foot of $495 . Still, 1801 Queens Ln #2-138 is $515 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22201 area?
- 2030 N Adams St #810 is the least expensive home in the 22201 area. 2030 N Adams St #810 is listed for $209,900. Above all, 1300 N Hudson St is the highest-priced home in the 22201 area. 1300 N Hudson St is asking $2,650,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22201 area is 17 years. 1801 Queens Ln #2-138 is 82 years old.