If you are shopping for a mid 20th-century modest 1 bedroom residence for roughly $300,000, 6601 Jupiter Hills #A should probably be on your list. But it's not the only modest 1 bedroom condo for roughly $300,000 you'll want to compare in 22312 in Alexandria. Get in touch with Julie Nesbitt to learn more from your specialist on 22312 in Fairfax County real estate. Looking at these pics and prices from Fairfax County, it's easy to see why this is one of our favorite neighborhoods in 22312 in Fairfax County. Continue reading "Surprising Proposals For Purchasers Searching For A Modest 1 Bedroom Condo For Roughly $300,000"
When you purchase a place, the home is yours. That means, you can decorate any way you want and choose the types of upgrades and new amenities that appeal to you and to your lifestyle in Fairfax County. If you are looking at purchasing an one-of-a-kind 2 bedroom property for approximately $350,000, your selections might be limited right now. 6610-D Jupiter Hills Cir #D might be the best option for you, but we have a few more tips below. Continue reading "Are You Dreaming About A 2 Bedroom Property For Approximately $350,000?"
Are You Seeking A 2 Bedroom Homes For Around $350,000?Phone us to learn more about 4508-I Hazeltine Ct #I in 22312 in Alexandria. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The 22312 Area Facts
- The average days on market in the 22312 area is 35 days.
- The average living area in the 22312 area is 1,669 sqft. However, 4508-I Hazeltine Ct #I has 1,268 sqft of living area.
- The 22312 Area has an average price per square foot of $281 . However, 4508-I Hazeltine Ct #I is $264 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22312 area?
- 301 N Beauregard St #309 is the least expensive home in the 22312 area. 301 N Beauregard St #309 is listed for $127,303. In contrast, 4900 Birch Ln is the highest-priced home in the 22312 area. 4900 Birch Ln is asking $2,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22312 area is 53 years. 4508-I Hazeltine Ct #I is 34 years old.
Are you prepared to own your own home? Great. You can count on a super whiz like Julie Nesbitt to help. Continue reading "Service-Member Buyer Rebate For A Residence"
Purchasing your own home is an exciting milestone, and it's likely the biggest purchase you'll ever make. So don’t jump into it without doing your homework. It's Alan Clerinx's job to help. Continue reading "Alan Clerinx Serves Those Who Serve In The Military And Live In 22312"
Are you contemplating selling your unit in Carr At the Pinecrest? If so, it's smart to contemplate what units have sold at Carr At the Pinecrest in 22312 in Alexandria. That can give a owner a starting point for determining your $329,990 2-bedroom 2-baths contemporary, lofts-style unit's value. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Andrew Patton can also prepare a marketing plan to illustrate to you how Nesbitt plans to get you the best price as quickly as possible. Did you know that in Carr At the Pinecrest: Continue reading "Places That Have Recently Sold At Carr At The Pinecrest"