Stuart Nesbitt is a Reliable Pro on residences in 22203. Our list of homes starts with this 256 N Thomas St #256-2 Arlington VA. Continue reading "What Options Are There For Home Purchasers Shopping For A 1-bedroom Colonial-style Condo In Arlington?"
$249,000 Advertised For Sale At 204 N George Mason Dr #204-3 In Arlington CountyPurchasing real estate in Arlington comparable to 204 N George Mason Dr #204-3 is likely to be the biggest money decision most residents of Arlington, Virginia will ever make. Moreover, as a local Realtor with extensive real estate know-how about Arlington, Virginia, Andrew Patton will be a hard-working protector who understands the informational and emotional support that home buyers need if discovering and acquiring a condo in Arlington. Besides, there are always dangers in Arlington, Virginia real estate. Nevertheless, a market savvy expert like Andrew can aid you to manage or avoid many of the problems associated with buying a place of residence in Arlington County. Continue reading "204 N George Mason Dr #204-3, Arlington VA 22203 Listed For Sale"
Do you know what type of affiliations and licensing Nesbitt Realty needs to serve owners in Arlington County? Continue reading "About Our Authorizing License For Managing A Condos In Arlington County, Virginia"
How Much Is A Smaller 1-Bedroom Residence In 22203 in Arlington?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the area near and inside the Beltway when you’re reflecting on the thought of buying a new condo such as 250 N Thomas St #250-1.
The Arlington Area Basics
- The average days on market in the Arlington area is 69 days.
- The average living area in the Arlington area is 1,432 sqft. In contrast, 250 N Thomas St #250-1 has 666 sqft of living area.
- The Arlington Area has an average price per square foot of $492 . Nevertheless, 250 N Thomas St #250-1 is $365 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Arlington area?
- 900 N Taylor St #910 is the least expensive home in the Arlington area. 900 N Taylor St #910 is listed for $59,900. On the other hand, 1111 19th St N #2901 is the highest-priced home in the Arlington area. 1111 19th St N #2901 is asking $7,950,000.
- The median age of homes in the Arlington area is 36 years. 250 N Thomas St #250-1 is 82 years old.
If you are trying to find an early 20th-century affordable condo in Arlington County, 4402 N Pershing Dr #44024 should probably be on your list. But it's not the only affordable condo in Arlington County you'll want to compare in 22203 in Arlington. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to learn more from the whizs on Arlington County real estate. We'd love to help you find your next home. Contact us if any of these colonial homes like 4402 N Pershing Dr #44024 interest you. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Property Hunters Shopping For An Affordable Condo In Arlington County"
Do you want to buy an affordable property in Arlington County? There are only a limited number of small properties in 22203 in Arlington County right now. 4312 2nd Rd N #43123 is one of of those options, Will Nesbitt can help you choose the answer to a lot of questions. Continue reading "Discovering An Affordable Property In Arlington County In 22203 In Arlington"
Valuable Basics About Residences Listed In Arlington CountyDo you worry about purchasing real estate like 232 N George Mason Dr #232-2 in 22203 in Arlington? Actually, you might not have enough money for a down payment on a conventional loan. Nevertheless, Alan Clerinx has resources that can provide alternative financing with little or no money down. Moreover, there are always risks in Arlington real estate. But even so, a local ace like Alain can advise you to manage or avoid many of the problems associated with buying a property in Arlington. Continue reading "232 N George Mason Dr #232-2, Arlington VA 22203 On The Market"
Are You Seeking A 2 Bedroom Real Estate For Close To $250,000?There's a lot to appreciate about this property in 22203. But is 4316 N Pershing Dr #43163 the most compatible property for you? What are your needs? What are your wants? It's a smart idea to sort out your priorities.
There are many options to think about. By way of illustration:Do you want the most expensive condo in the section, like 5205 N Carlin Springs Rd or do you prefer the least expensive condo like 900 N Taylor St #705. What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is central. Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo? Continue reading "4316 N Pershing Dr #43163, Arlington VA 22203 Listed"
Nesbitt Realty & Management prepares written leases for landlords with residences in Virginia near the national capital as a part of our property management in 22203 in Arlington County service. Creating the lease is one of the most important duties of any competent rental property manager in Arlington. Continue reading "How Long Is The Term Of The Lease Nesbitt Realty Uses For A Condo In 22203?"
Are You Seeking A 1 Bedroom Homes For Approximately $250,000?Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22203 in Arlington area? Alan Clerinx can guide you with a condo like 200 N George Mason Dr #200-2, but these facts might prove useful as well.
Real Estate Secrets About The 22203 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22203 area is 29 years. 200 N George Mason Dr #200-2 is 81 years old.
- The 22203 Area has an average price per square foot of $334 . However, 200 N George Mason Dr #200-2 is $382 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22203 area is 85 days.
- The average living area in the 22203 area is 1,077 sqft. In contrast, 200 N George Mason Dr #200-2 has 651 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22203 area?