Buying a residence is an exciting milestone, and it's likely the biggest purchase you'll ever make. So don’t jump into it without doing your homework. Stuart Nesbitt can help. Continue reading "$4,130 For Military Home Buyer Credit's In Alexandria"
Condo at 900 North Washington Street Condominiums900 N Washington St #303e in Alexandria may be an ideal area for some buyers. Conversely, you'll want to get some basic s about the area to know if this is the property for you.
The 22314 Area Elements
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 111 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,619 sqft. On the other hand, 900 N Washington St #303e has 1,150 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $604 . Conversely, 900 N Washington St #303e is $604 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Above all, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 44 years. 900 N Washington St #303e is 12 years old.