- How important is it that you stay in 22207? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Homes around 2101 N Monroe St #105 were built around 2013. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this place's most common cool systems are central a/c?
Do you know No posts found.? 2101 N Monroe St #105 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But No posts found. is not recommending you buy this condominium, or any particular place of residence in Arlington County or Maywood. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you. I'd like to slow down to help you work out exactly what your dreams are on your condo purchase. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.