- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
- Do you like masonry dwelling? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Old Town Village is 1,407.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 1304 Roundhouse Ln #307 is a 2-bedroom condo.
Stuart Nesbitt is a full-time Realtor specializing in Alexandria. I'd like to say that this place in 22314 is a great purchase for $665,000 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home. Nesbitt Realty's goal as Realtors is to help you think about your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314. I'll mention just a few of your many options: