- Do you need a garage? None of the residences in this condo community have a garage.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- Do you like brick condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Park Glen is electric.
I am a fine real estate professional. I work hard every day in and around Arlington, Virginia. 806 S Arlington Mill Dr #101 is a delightful condo, but it's not for every buyer. My hope in this blog post is to help you resolve your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in 22204 in Arlington County. There are so many questions to ask yourself. Have you thought about: