What Are Homes Like At Parkfairfax In 22302?1002 Valley Dr is located in the Alexandria area of the NOVA region. Here are a few considerations for buyers who are looking at this area to take into account.
The City of Alexandria Points
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 55 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,371 sqft. Nevertheless, 1002 Valley Dr has 760 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $407 . Above all, 1002 Valley Dr is $401 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Conversely, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 1002 Valley Dr is 80 years old.
Move-in ready end unit condo at ParkFairfax! Enjoy this 'Jackson' model with your own private patio, hardwood floors, an updated kitchen with granite countertops and an updated bathroom. Prime location with easy access to shops, restaurants, ... [Read more]$305,000 /// 1 BR /// 1 BA /// 0 HB /// Alexandria 22302 VA
About The Same Size As 1002 Valley Dr In the City of Alexandria?All the homes in this table are circa the same living area as 1002 Valley Dr. Why compare properties of a similar size to 1002 Valley Dr in the City of Alexandria? On the other hand, by comparing similarly-sized residences, a purchaser can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in the City of Alexandria and the area near and inside the Beltway.
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||17 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||4 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||1 Active|