Do you have a condo similar to 4373 Lee Hwy #208 in Arlington County that just isn't selling? Did you know that in Carlyn Place: Continue reading "Residences That Have Recently Sold At Carlyn Place — But Mine Hasn't? What's The Problem?"
$419,900 Advertised For Sale At 112 Roberts Ln #300 In The City of AlexandriaIf you're shopping for homes, every search is going to be framed by your purchase budget. How much do you want to pay? For an asking price of $419,900, you can call this home in 22314 yours. If you've set your budget close to $400,000 and you're looking in Alexandria you may want to call Will Nesbitt to tour 112 Roberts Ln #300. Continue reading "112 Roberts Ln #300, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
Contact Julie Nesbitt to get an up to the minute look at exactly what $600,000 can purchase you in the 22207 Zip code. If you are trying to find a striking modest condo in Arlington County, your choices might be limited right now. 2101 N Monroe St #106 might be the best choice for you, but we have several more inputs below. Continue reading "Dreaming About A Modest Condo In Arlington County"
Dreaming about Condos At Georgetown Vista? Consider This Condo.1581 N Colonial Ter #201-X in 22209 in Arlington County may be a dream community for some buyers. In contrast, you'll want to get some basic elements about the area to know if this is the home for you.
Arlington County Basics
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 67 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,513 sqft. But, 1581 N Colonial Ter #201-X has 749 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $518 . Conversely, 1581 N Colonial Ter #201-X is $534 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 900 N Taylor St #507 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #507 is listed for $85,000. On the other hand, 3a N Ridgeview Rd is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 3a N Ridgeview Rd is asking $4,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 35 years. 1581 N Colonial Ter #201-X is 65 years old.
What Sort Of Penthouse Can I Get In 22312 in Alexandria For $200,000?479 N Armistead St #T2 is a great property, However it's not for every buyer. It's a smart idea to sort out your priorities:
- What do you absolutely need from your penthouse?
- What would be nice if you could find it?
A few of your options include:Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors? How many bedrooms do you need? 479 N Armistead St #T2 is a 3-bedroom penthouse. Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors? Continue reading "479 N Armistead St #T2, Alexandria VA 22312 Advertised For Sale"
You might be wondering if we have experience managing properties like 1023 N Royal St #405. Continue reading "Our Tiny Brokerage Concentrates On Condos In Northern Virginia"
Useful Secrets For Purchasers Shopping In The Alexandria AreaAre you comparing apples-to-apples in Fairfax County for a condo like this condo at 6500 Tayack Pl #T-02? We'd love to help you find your next home. Contact us if any of these colonial homes like 6500 Tayack Pl #T-02 interest you. Besides, many buyers could be shocked by what this condo has to offer. Continue reading "6500 Tayack Pl #T-02, Alexandria VA 22312 On The Market"
For various buyer clients, only recently-built will do. If you want to buy a new residence, I know the local real estate market. Continue reading "Are You Looking For A Skilled Realtor To Find A New Residence?"