Featured 1 Bedroom Condo in Falls Church, Virginia$339,500 || 1 BR Condo At The Cove || 22042 In Northern VA, a condo is a great option for first-time home buyers, those who relish convenience and for empty-nesters looking to downsize. Buying a condo is very similar to buying any other real estate, but there are a few things you'll want to be mindful of. For example, before you buy, contact the condo board with the some questions. In the process, you'll learn how responsive --- and organized --- its members are. You'll also be alerted to potential problems with the property.
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 890 sqft
Added: 09/09/21, Last Updated: 09/11/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX2019918
Subdivision: The Cove<!--
List Price: 339500.00-->
About the Community
- None of the condos currently on the market at The Cove have garage parking.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 21 days.
- Condos at The Cove are 36 years old and were built in 1985.
- The Cove is well situated being near the .
- The average living area at The Cove is 942 sqft.
- Residents of The Cove enjoy additional benefits from this community..
$355,000 : 7596-C Lakeside Village Dr #7596c, Falls Church 22042
2 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,045 sqft
Year built: 1985
Days on Market: 44