- What style of property do you prefer? If you like mid-sized condos, you'll love the section around Sierra Condominiums.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Sierra Condominiums is 1,300.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Sierra Condominiums? Here's what has Recently sold at Sierra Condominiums.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
Julie is a local Realtor and works hard everyday in and around condos in 22204 in Arlington. 801 S Greenbrier St #306 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this condo, or any particular condominium in Arlington, Virginia. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client. My expectation with this post is to help you determine yourpriorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Arlington County. What's important to you? Have you thought about: