- Do you like brick place? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Parkside is 974.
- The highest priced home in the section is listed for $320,000. Do you know if 1441a N van Dorn St is a good value?
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like colonial condos, you'll love the area around 1441a N van Dorn St.
Andrew Patton is a full-time agent specializing in Alexandria. 1441a N van Dorn St is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in 22304 or Parkside. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you. Let's pause to conclude your preferences so that you can realistically find out whether purchasing a $320,000 1-bedroom condo in 22304 in Alexandria is for you. What are your needs? What are your wants? To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example: