- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this enclave is forced air.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Pointe At Park Center
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Pointe At Park Center.
Andrew is a full-time agent specializing condominiums in Alexandria. 3313 Wyndham Cir #4203 is a compelling entry-level condo in 22302 in the City of Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. My goal in this post is to help you organize your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are many factors to consider. What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?