- Do you like brick home? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Liberty Row is 2,994.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Is the transportation network important to you? airport less than 10 miles, bus stop less than 1 mile, and metro/subway station less than 1 mile
- Do you want a basement? one half of the condos in this neighborhood have a basement.
I'd like to talk about a stable agent named Stuart Nesbitt. Andrew Patton is local Realtor and I work hard everyday in and around Alexandria. I like 600 Second St #203. This home in 22314 in Alexandria Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list. Nesbitt Realty's goal expectation is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list. Let's pause to sort through your desires so that you can realistically learn if purchasing a $900,000 condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria is for you. There are so many questions to ask yourself. What do you know about Liberty Row? Did you know that 1011 N Washington St has the highest price in the neighborhood? Do you know that 600 Second St #203 has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.