- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive property on the market is 3334 Spring Ln #B-42.
- the least expensive condo on the market is 3334 Spring Ln #B-42.
- 3334 Spring Ln #B-42 is currently listed for $295,000.
- Is your condo listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- What kind of feedback is your condo getting?
Recently Sold At Regency At Baileys
Price includes 2 parking spaces and 1 storage unit!! Great close in Falls Church location minutes to DC, Pentagon and 4 different metro rail stops making this a convenient and comfortable place to live. This 2 bedroom, 1 full bath main level unit is perfect for the owner looking for minimal stairs or a quick place to let your dog run. Updated and ready for immediate move in and is the perfect place to start home ownership, use as a 2nd home or rental or just needing a place to crash while working in DC. The condo fee covers all utilities. You will love the campus feeling with trees in bloom in your front common area and convenience to so much shopping and restaurants nearby. 1044 sq ft never felt so large. SOLD!
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older condos where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a condo without good parking can be slow to sell.