Hello, I'm Alan Clerinx
! My goal is to be the best licensed real estate adviser I can by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic.
I believe 719 S Saint Asaph St #308 is a very interesting home in Alexandria . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
This is just the start of an important discussion that leads to you finding the best condo for you. Your satisfaction is my target.
Let's hesitate to figure your preferences so that you can realistically determine whether buying a mid-market 1-bedroom condominium in Alexandria is for you. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? Can you afford $235,000? Or is your budget closer to $185,000? If you can afford $285,000, should you pay $285,000?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this area is forced air.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from Bearings North.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this area's most common cool systems are central a/c?
Helping clients achieve the American dream, one house at the time.
How can we help?