- How many bedrooms do you need? 4 S van Dorn St #103 is a 1-bedroom unit.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this area is central.
- Homes around 4 S van Dorn St #103 were built around 1963. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like small units, you'll love the enclave around Twenty-One.
Hello, I'm Nesbitt Realty! I'd like to say that this unit in 22304 in Alexandria is a great purchase for $177,000 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home. My objective with this blog post is to help you work out your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. What's important to you? Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.