I believe 171 Somervelle St #303 is a very interesting abode in the City of Alexandria . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
I'd like to take a moment to benefit you to figure out exactly what your options are on your unit acquisition in 22304 in Alexandria. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you.
I'll mention just a few of your many options:
- How many baths do you need? 171 Somervelle St #303 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 171 Somervelle St #303 has 0 half baths.
- Do you like brick condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Cameron Station is 1,956.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
Where Can I Find Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents. Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia?