- the average number of days on the market is 2.
- the most expensive penthouse on the market is 5505 Seminary Rd #1707n.
- the least expensive home on the market is 5505 Seminary Rd #1707n.
- 5505 Seminary Rd #1707n is currently listed for $240,000.
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is your residence listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Skyline Square
Premium 25th floor location...new wood laminate flooring...plenty of closet space...balcony with panoramic views SOLD!
Great updated home in a super location. Excellent for your first nest, your next down sizing home, or investment property. Large and bright natural light flooded living room dining combination with nice wooded laminate flooring. Spacious kitchen with plenty of counter and cabinet space, serve trough opening and new flooring. Wall wide window with sliding glass door to balcony to take in the morning sunsets and delight with the great views. Big bedroom with walk in closet and new carpet. Dressing area just off bathroom. Building amenities include pool, terrace, party room, library, exercise room, billiard room and more. Great location with public bus stop at entrance of property; just minutes to Pentagon, DC, Old town Alexandria, Reagan national airport and National Harbor. Couple of lights to 395. Close to shops, restaurants, parks, etc. Low condo fee. Come check it out SOLD!
Lovely, spacious 2BR/2BA lobby level condo in Skyline Square. Freshly painted and new carpet throughout. 2 assigned parking spaces included (one in Garage and one on surface). Condo is in the bustling Skyline area with shopping ( Target )and restaurants within walking distance. Windows in unit were recently replaced along with door to balcony. Full size washer and dryer and brand new refrigerator. Skyline is very convenient to the Pentagon, Rt 395, Crystal City and the new Amazon HQ2. Building amenities include a 24 hour concierge desk, outdoor pool, 3 gyms,library, party room, game room, free shuttle bus to Pentagon and Ballston, mass transit bus stop near. SOLD!
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older penthouses where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer