Today's Featured 3 Bedroom Detached Home Advertised For Sale in McLean$375,000 || 3 Bedroom Detached Home At McLean Hills || 22102 What matters in a single-family home varies by the person, but questions tend to draw from the same general pool:
- Do I like the exterior of the house?
- Is the interior layout something I will be able to live with?
- If there is carpet, are there hardwood floors underneath?
- How old is the roof? water heater?
- Is there a finished attic/basement?
- Does each room provide the space I need?
- What is the community like?
- Is the house in a neighborhood?
- If so, are the neighbors people I would want to live near? Do they have young kids? Teens? Loud dogs? Parties?
- If the house is in a neighborhood, is it a neighborhood you would be happy living in?
- What is traffic flow like around my potential home?
- Do many people have pets?
- Are there areas I can walk my dog?
- Is heat electric or gas?
- Is my home within city limits?
- Do I have access to public transportation if I need it?
- If school zoning is important, what schools is the house zoned for?
3 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1084
Added: 10/18/19, Last Updated: 10/30/2019
Property Type: Unit for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX1095686
Subdivision: McLean Hills<!--
List Price: 375000.00-->
McLean Hills Overview
- Single-family residences at McLean Hills are 52 years old and were built in 1967.
- The most common cooling system at McLean Hills is central a/c.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 13 days.
- McLean Hills has metro/subway station less than 1 mile.
- The most common heating system at McLean Hills is central.
- The average living area at McLean Hills is 1,084 sqft.
You may also want to consider
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.